Monday, July 25, 2005

Nathan James

I believe it was the ancient philosopher Virgil who once said (and I paraphrase) Of all the men in the world, my son is the only one whom I could ever wish would best me.

How true.

May they be twice the men that I am even in my finest moments.

Mother and baby Nathan are doing great, and Jacob, my oldest son, is taking to his big brother role like a duck to the water. Fortunately, my sons have inherited their mother's good looks (though in a manly masculine sort of way, of course).

Here are a few more pictures of the Hiestand family for your viewing pleasure. I still may be a bit sparse in my blogging activities, but I'll be posting ocasionally over the next few weeks. Peace.


1 comment:

The Cubicle Reverend said...

Congrats bro. They are a beautiful looking family.