Monday, November 07, 2005

Prayer Request: UPDATED AGAIN

Friends,

My uncle was hunting yesterday in the Montana Rockies and did not meet up with his hunting partner at the prearranged rendezvous spot. He has since spent one night out unaccounted for. A professional tracker was brought in today but it will be dark in another hour and they still haven't found him. The weather report is calling for snow and he was not dressed for it as the weather was warm yesterday afternoon. He is married and has two children. Please pray for his family and for his safe return.

UPDATE: 7am, Tuesday.

My uncle was found late last night laying in a trail four miles from where he was supposed to be. He remains unconscious and in a state of sever hypothermia. Initial prognosis does not look good and I think there is fear he will not live out the day. Your continued prayers for his safety and recovery are deeply appreciated. Thanks.

UPDATE: 10:30am, Tuesday

My uncle died shortly after the above update. Your continued prayers for our family and for safe travels as we make our way out west are appreciated.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

sure will, keep me posted

The Cubicle Reverend said...

My prayers are with you.

the forester said...

I'm so sorry to hear this. How tragic. My prayers are with you and your family.

Gerald said...

Thanks guys. I really appreciate your concern and prayers.