Thursday, July 27, 2006

Nathan James, 1 Year Old (give or take a few days)

Well, as interesting as my double imputation posts can be, I thought it appropriate to honor my second son's first birthday. As you can see, he is quite the looker (takes after his mother). We've got it all here: Nathan happy, Nathan looking at the sky, Nathan as a suave football lineman, Nathan as a fearless kung-fu fighter (of course he has a way to go before he can compete with this kid), and Nathan wishing Dad would leave him alone. I'll let you figure out which pictures are which.







4 comments:

big african said...

you r 1 funny father

Melissa said...

what a sweetheart!!! I'm loving the hair.

CrnbrdEater said...

What did we do before digital cameras? We have more pictures of my daughter than my parents took of me over eighteen years.

Poor kids these days must think the world revolves around them with all pictures we take.

At least once they get older they will be able to watch their lives in time-lapse.

None the less. Cute pictures.

The Cubicle Reverend said...

Good looking kid.